Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final Reflections

I have often heard of online courses and just immediately thought what can be better? A person does not have to sit and listen to a lecture, and he or she can work at his or her own pace. However, having experienced a online course, it was forced me to stay focus and it was not as easy as I thought it to be. It was a challenge and wake up call that I so desperately needed in my life. I was set in the old way of how schooling use to be.Taking this class, opened up my eyes to the fact that it is so much in the world to gain using computers and technology. I was truly limited in my thinking before this class.
In the beginning of the course, I was very nervous. I did not know what to expect. It was all a new experience. I was use to using the computer and internet before, but having took the class, I have learned some much. I now know how to incorporate videos into a lesson. I know how to create a webquest. I loved using and watching the videoes from you tube.com. I also admire the fact of Dr. Luongo was available to walk me through assignments. I had a hard time senting my scholastic web page builder and Dr. Luongo was there to walk me through it.
I hope if I had to take another online course that the teacher is as caring, and always available as Dr. Luongo was. I finally got over my nervousness with each assignments. Thanks Dr. Luongo!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome.

    This class has been a pleasure to teach! You are a terrific student adn good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete